Orange - Clockwork Evo Comp
The new Clockwork EVO is an EVO in every sense of the word, designed to be progressive and push boundries of whats acceptable of a “do it all” hardtail. A fast, responsive chasis paired with geometry that encourages speed on the trail whether it points up or down. In essence a ride with an enduro temprement with a trail bike physique. Over its predecessor the new Evo gains an extra 10mm of fork travel bumbing it up to 140mm, a slacker head angle at 65°, and a lower bottom bracket allowing you to keep going full speed, even in the turns. New cable routeing details complete the package of this performance hardtail. If you’re looking for a fast, lean and wild riding trail hardtail this is the bike for you.
Currently Out Of Stock
WHY THE CLOCKWORK EVO?
F: 140MM | W: 27.5
- Super Lightweight Frame Designed in Britain
- 5 year frame warranty with Limited Lifetime Crash Replacement
- Custom butted 6061-T6 aluminium frame
- Improved standover and EVO geometry
- Geometry revised for 140mm travel fork
- Bolt through 12 x 148 rear hub spacing