Orange - Switch 6 Pro
The Switch 6 is our first mixed wheel size bike, 29er wheel upfront with 160mm of travel and 27.5 wheel out back with 145mm. This model comes with all the frame updates that we’ve integrated into the latest line-up; Metric shock, 76° seat angle, 64° head angle, with a generous 485mm reach on a size large and a reduced offset fork, this bike is clearly set-up with the agressive rider in mind. Aimed at racers and fast trail riders this genre of bike has become the hottest ticket around, whether you call them a ‘Mullet’ or ‘MX’, the mixed size wheelset makes a massive amount of sense, but only if you apply the right geometry. The Switch 6 has it’s geometry tuned to put all the key frame elements in the right place, therefore the ride by design is what you would expect from an Orange.
In Stock: Medium
WHY THE SWITCH 6?
F: 160MM | R: 145MM | W: 29/27.5
- Lightweight Frame Handbuilt in Britain
- Monocoque 6061-T6 aluminium frame
- 5 year frame warranty with Limited Lifetime Crash Replacement
- New 29 front/27.5 rear mixed size wheelset
- Orange race tuned geometry
- New Reduced offset fork
- Streamlined cable routing
- Steep 76° seat angle
- New Frame bottle bosses
- Ultimate “Do it all” bike
- Choose from 4 custom colours